What's new

From northern MN, YTD silver & ring found 5-5-15

toadspaghetti

Full Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2014
Messages
184
Reaction score
135
Golden Thread
0
Location
Sturgeon Lake, MN
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ytd silver.webpring2.webpring3.webp

My wife really likes the ring.
 
Upvote 18
Yikes that's a pile of silver!!
 
Nice digs. WOW
 
Nice silver and bling
 
Nice pile ya got there. Two halves is a great haul!
 
Nice pile for sure more than I've gotten in the last 4 years probably :headbang: if only coins counts ! I've gotten a few rings and one butter knife made from silver, so I've got a bit more then ya might think :headbang:
 
Dude, your killing me here in Minneapolis. 6 silvers, one injun
 
You are on coin overdrive!
My guess is, if you give your bride that ring, she won't let you go detecting. She will MAKE you go detecting!:laughing7:
 
Wow! Quite a lot of silver! And a really nice ring! :headbang: Congrats! Good start to the year!

The gold I found so far you have to have a magnifier to see! No silver yet either. :dontknow:
 
False alarm..... I must confess. I brought the ring in to a jeweler and found out what I first figured.... QVC bling.... IF it was real it would have been a $20-30,000 find. Dang!
I did add another Rosie to my silver count yesterday though. From Ol' Cleet's yard in Finlayson.... What a yard!!! 1895 IHP, 1912 barber dime, 1943 WLH, 49 & 53 rosies, 5 wheats, 1 buffalo, old buttons and keys, and a boatload of clad.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom