What's new

Frustrated with Kellyco

PaDiggin said:
I ordered and received an ETrac from Kellyco earlier this week. The customer service was great, the shipping was quick, the price was great, and overall it was a great experience. I would/will buy from them again and recommend them to anyone looking for metal detecting stuff :)
Now THAT is what I want to wake up to e every Friday! That's awesome. We really are trying!!
 
PaDiggin said:
I ordered and received an ETrac from Kellyco earlier this week. The customer service was great, the shipping was quick, the price was great, and overall it was a great experience. I would/will buy from them again and recommend them to anyone looking for metal detecting stuff :)

Great, know your going to enjoy that E-Trac too.... :icon_thumright:
 
I really like the kellyco site!

It's super busy with the good stuff.

I've been going there every week for the last two years but haven't ordered from it yet..
 
I was having trouble locating an item on the site. Sent a PM to KELLYCO Chick. She put me on the right track. Thanks again. :icon_thumright:
 
JDS said:
I was having trouble locating an item on the site. Sent a PM to KELLYCO Chick. She put me on the right track. Thanks again. :icon_thumright:
Keep it up! Ya'll are gonna get me a raise! :) Seriously...feels good that people are seeing that Kellyco does care! Happy Friday night Everyone!
 
KellycoChick,

If everyone gets the quality service i got you'll be waking up to that kind of thing on a daily basis :)

Being in business myself i can attest that you will always have some people that aren't happy no matter how hard you try to please them. And you will always hear negative comments from your competition and their loyal customers. Just hang in there, don't take negative comments personally, and strive to provide the best customer service possible and you will continue to do fine. :)

Rick
 
PaDiggin said:
KellycoChick,

If everyone gets the quality service i got you'll be waking up to that kind of thing on a daily basis :)

Being in business myself i can attest that you will always have some people that aren't happy no matter how hard you try to please them. And you will always hear negative comments from your competition and their loyal customers. Just hang in there, don't take negative comments personally, and strive to provide the best customer service possible and you will continue to do fine. :)

Rick

Thanks Rick!! I'm consistent. I don't care if it's a$5 hat or a $25,000 detector. A customer is a customer & I'll treat em the same!
 
Shame Kellyco don't have a store in the UK ;D. Or 4-H for that matter :laughing7:


hammered
 
hammered said:
Shame Kellyco don't have a store in the UK ;D. Or 4-H for that matter :laughing7:


hammered
We do ship International!!!
 
WIT said:
I really like the kellyco site!

It's super busy with the good stuff.

I've been going there every week for the last two years but haven't ordered from it yet..

Check out our new Tesoro "look and feel". Working on migrating the whole site to this feel. What do you think?

http://tesoro.kellycodetectors.com/

There's a blue circle near top with a survey.../love it if you let us know your thoughts! So far 100% LOVE it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom