C1silva
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Sep 16, 2015
- Messages
- 38
- Reaction score
- 110
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Cape Cod, MA
- Detector(s) used
- MX5
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Found a lot of goodies today including a bucket lister. Some great finds but they are all coming off the beach and have been there for a hundred years so they are in some rough condition. I guess that's what I get for choosing the beach... Got a lot of buttons today, a cuff link an Indian head penny, 44 Mercury, and the flying eagle cent bucket lister. Best up but it's mine. All the coins are just barely IDable.
Now where I need some help with a couple ids. Are these lead buttons orrrrrrr?
And this, I can only describe it as seal like. A lady sitting down with her left hand up and right hand on a shield. It's folded over strong enough I wouldn't want to attempt to bend it back.
And this coin.
Got the letters reg and a d, I think.
Would love to hear from you guys thanks in advance.
Now where I need some help with a couple ids. Are these lead buttons orrrrrrr?
And this, I can only describe it as seal like. A lady sitting down with her left hand up and right hand on a shield. It's folded over strong enough I wouldn't want to attempt to bend it back.
And this coin.
Got the letters reg and a d, I think.
Would love to hear from you guys thanks in advance.
Upvote
18








