What's new

Frustrating Ikes, then half dollar score

Che

Tenderfoot
Joined
Feb 27, 2011
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
After searching through $400 of dollars and finding nothing, I cracked open a roll of halfs to find that they were ALL 40%. wow was I psyched. :)
 
Upvote 0
If you have $400 in common Ikes, you can still move them for a profit on Ebay. I usually net about $13 per 100. Not a fortune to be sure, but more bankroll for CRHing 8)
 
awesome score on the silver!!! and yes, sometimes you can get more for ikes on ebay, so try posting them up there and report bacck to us the results you got. keep it up and hh!
 
Out of curiousity, where did you get $400 in Ikes?
 
I got the ikes, at a bank teller. She was really nice about it. Probably happy to move them and make room.
 
dpy52081 said:
If you have $400 in common Ikes, you can still move them for a profit on Ebay. I usually net about $13 per 100. Not a fortune to be sure, but more bankroll for CRHing 8)

I use to sell a lot of those on ebay. If you can net $13 for 100 ikes you are my hero. I usually get $113 for 100 ikes and then 9% ebay and 3% paypal = 1 whole dollar profit yeehaw. Maybe im not doing it right.
 
JD-GA said:
dpy52081 said:
If you have $400 in common Ikes, you can still move them for a profit on Ebay. I usually net about $13 per 100. Not a fortune to be sure, but more bankroll for CRHing 8)

I use to sell a lot of those on ebay. If you can net $13 for 100 ikes you are my hero. I usually get $113 for 100 ikes and then 9% ebay and 3% paypal = 1 whole dollar profit yeehaw. Maybe im not doing it right.

Am I crazy to sell them for 4.50 each, plus $1 shipping on ebay. I posted one to see how it would do, and it sold right away? Keep in mind these are clad.
 
A solid roll of silver is a huge CRH accomplishment - congratulations!!! :hello2:

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom