What's new

Frustration is:

davew0710

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2008
Messages
392
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
E Trac
I will be stopping at the bank today to pick up my boxes of halves and dimes......then directly to the optometrist's to have my eyes dilated. I won't be able to read a date until tomorrow. :help:
 
Upvote 0
edge search today then if you can and just check dates tomorrow
 
Bring them by my house, I'll search for you and bring you back the skunk errr I mean finds :laughing9:
 
Piercesdad said:
Bring them by my house, I'll search for you and bring you back the skunk errr I mean finds :laughing9:

Be right over....be sure not to leave until I get there :-*
 
Good opportunity to do a search by sound only and see how you do.

You can double check your work later when you can see again.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom