What's new

❎ SOLD FS .. Minelab Explorer SE Housing

Dan(NM)

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2014
Messages
1,790
Reaction score
3,850
Golden Thread
1
Location
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Manticore
Equinox 800
Modified Etrac
Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought this with the intentions of modifying it to a chest mount unit. Since I already have an Etrac that's converted, I've decided not to. Comes with the AA battery pack and an aftermarket aluminum armrest. I did put a Zagg clear screen protector on the entire faceplate to help prevent scratches. Asking $185 shipped.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20231117_071920358~2.webp
    IMG_20231117_071920358~2.webp
    553 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_20231117_071928112~2.webp
    IMG_20231117_071928112~2.webp
    494.2 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_20231117_071838655~2.webp
    IMG_20231117_071838655~2.webp
    1.7 MB · Views: 62
  • IMG_20231117_071852411~2.webp
    IMG_20231117_071852411~2.webp
    1.5 MB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20231117_072042864~2.webp
    IMG_20231117_072042864~2.webp
    1,017.3 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_20231117_072030546.webp
    IMG_20231117_072030546.webp
    1.6 MB · Views: 63

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom