What's new

❎ SOLD FS......XP Deus 2 9" Coil Only SOLD!!!!!

Dan(NM)

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2014
Messages
1,790
Reaction score
3,850
Golden Thread
1
Location
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Manticore
Equinox 800
Modified Etrac
Explorer 2
Raptor c-31 digger
31" Lesche Sampson
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have an XP Deus 2 9" coil only, no lower shaft included. I had the coil mounted on an aftermarket shaft assembly. I bought the coil new in Feb. 2023. Asking $245 shipped.
 

Attachments

  • 92.webp
    92.webp
    739.3 KB · Views: 114
  • 93.webp
    93.webp
    522.7 KB · Views: 95
  • 94.webp
    94.webp
    1.2 MB · Views: 86
  • 20250407_120201.webp
    20250407_120201.webp
    131.3 KB · Views: 82
Reduced to $230 shipped.
 
Have you had any success selling either of them ? It just showed you had sold them
]
 
Have you had any success selling either of them ? It just showed you had sold them
]
There was only 1 Deus 2 coil.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom