What's new

FUGIO ID Help Needed

The Rebel

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2011
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
6,840
Golden Thread
1
Location
Southwest, CT
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Could use some help IDing this one. From what I can see it's a pointed Ray Type.
 

Attachments

  • GEDC0016.webp
    GEDC0016.webp
    27 KB · Views: 203
  • GEDC0017.webp
    GEDC0017.webp
    36.7 KB · Views: 184
  • GEDC0019.webp
    GEDC0019.webp
    34.2 KB · Views: 188
  • GEDC0039.webp
    GEDC0039.webp
    34.1 KB · Views: 191
  • GEDC0040.webp
    GEDC0040.webp
    31.3 KB · Views: 203
  • GEDC0041.webp
    GEDC0041.webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 186
Upvote 36
I KNOW I HAVE REVEIWED THIS COIN BUT IT SO DANG CLEAR AND THE DETAIL BLOWS YOU AWAY. MAN THAT JEWEL WILL LOOK NICE IN A CASE . HAD TO TAKE SECOND LOOK ..
 
A Fugio! Very nice!!! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom