What's new

!!!!FUGIO!!!!

creade

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2013
Messages
1,208
Reaction score
1,699
Golden Thread
0
Location
n.h.
Detector(s) used
DEUS,root slayer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I took a few days off from work to relax and enjoy myself. I tried to hit the area where I found the bell last week but no luck. I left and decided to try the spot where I found the 1802+1803 cents. I guess rain does help! Within 5 minutes I had a mid range tone mixed with some high tones. It said 10 inches. It was deeper than that.I would say around 12.As I got closer the tone turned solid along with the VDI. I picked it up and saw rings( almost had a heart attack.) After that , tried for another 15 minutes but couldn't concentrate at all. Just kept stopping and pulling it out of my pouch. When I got home , I cleaned off some dirt and saw "we are one" in the middle. Almost, but I'll take it! Its not everyday you find the prequel to the chain cent

IMG_20150912_132320-1.webp



ForumRunner_20150912_152510.webp
 
Upvote 68
Man, it would have been all over for me. No concentrating after that find
 
That is one awesome find. Congrats.
 
Man, it would have been all over for me. No concentrating after that find
it was,every 2 minutes I kept looking at it. I finally gave up after 15 minutes:laughing7:
 
That's def on my list. Great digs , love your posts keep them coming !
 
Nice one man they have been turning up lately for people..

I found only one that had 2 square nail holes punched in it..

~Blaze~
 
Nice one man they have been turning up lately for people..

I found only one that had 2 square nail holes punched in it..

~Blaze~
It looks like it averages about one a year so I guess I defied the law of averages:laughing9:
 
sweet. congrats!
 
I'm really happy for you! What a great piece of history to bring back to life.
 
I'm really happy for you! What a great piece of history to bring back to life.
That's what I love about this hobby,the history!
 
Congratulations on the great old copper recovery!
 
Thanks! Still on cloud nine here!
 
Congrats Creade!!!

I found my first Fugio two weeks ago so the feeling of pulling a coin like that out of the ground is fresh in my head. First find in a few years that made me change my T-Net avatar.

NJ
 
Wow sweet find, banner
 
Awesome find! That's one on my bucket list!
 
Congrats Creade!!!

I found my first Fugio two weeks ago so the feeling of pulling a coin like that out of the ground is fresh in my head. First find in a few years that made me change my T-Net avatar.

NJ
yours is in better shape than mine. That's a great feeling ,seeing that for the first time! It's definitely going to be with me a long time;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom