What's new

Full time traveller back on the road

azdirtdigger

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2012
Messages
339
Reaction score
576
Golden Thread
0
Location
AZ Native. Now travel fulltime across this beautif
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030, Nox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Metal detecting fits in well with the full time traveller lifestyle. Every time we move it's new opportunities and challenges. I just spent 3 months in Kentucky. Got some detecting in, just no good finds to report. In 5 days we head to Missouri. I'm excited. I have had some good finds there on past trips. We will spend three months there. I hope to post some interesting finds.

Happy hunting all!
 
I can see you are living the dream, good luck with your new hunting grounds.
 
Enjoy the travelling and detecting...Good Luck! :occasion14:
 
When I first read your post, I thought you were a "Time Traveler"! If that is the case, let me know when you're going on your next trip cause I want to go with...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom