What's new

Fun coinstar find today

Bob207

Full Member
Joined
Jul 4, 2014
Messages
193
Reaction score
647
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maine
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600/AT Pro
Garrett AT Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went to get groceries today and something told me to check the coinstar. Stuck my hand in there and felt coins :cool: Checked them when I got out to truck and ended up with this....

20170909_131051_1504982057914_resized.webp

2 of the wheats looked strange so with a check of the dates on them discovered they are both 1943....

20170909_131410-1.webp

My first 2 steel wheaties :) Fun find!
 
God save the Queen. Nice job on the steel wheats.
 
Overtime I check the reject dish its empty :( No-one is throwing me any bones.
 
Nice job on the steel Wheats. Seems to be a run on those this week from the coinstar machines.
 
Coin Stars are very productive lately! :occasion14:
 
Thanks all! The only time I really check the tray is before i dump a bunch of clad on there myself. Today I was just walking past and for some unknown reason I went back and checked it. Grocery shopping never leaves me in happy mood but I had a smile on my face all the way home :) I'll be checking more often!
 
My 6 year old and i make sure we check them every time we go by them. Nice save
 
DANG WHEATIES AND MERCS ARE TAKING OVER.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom