What's new

Funky ring

leslie(nova scotia)

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 22, 2006
Messages
2,769
Reaction score
4,354
Golden Thread
0
Location
lower sackville,nova scotia
Detector(s) used
Garretts only
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out early today as the forecast called for rain. Headed to what Navy Davy and I call "Quota Field". True to it's name my Freedom 3 Plus sniffed out quota plus 7 with $7.77 being added to the "Back to the UK Fund." The ring has quite the design in it and I'm sure some child felt bad losing it.
 
Upvote 12
Nice ring, I like the turquoise. The best part of metal detecting in Canada is that you can find modern coins with a face value of $2, unlike here where the most you can find is 25 cents face :)
 
great_find.gif
Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom