DirtyTrinkitDigger
Full Member
- Joined
- Nov 6, 2012
- Messages
- 129
- Reaction score
- 12
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Texas
- Detector(s) used
- SE Explorer Pro, Excalibur 1000, Pro Find 25, BlissTool LTC64X v.3, Tesoro Tiger Shark, ATPro, Pro Pinpointer,
White's Beach Hunter ID 300 and Bullseye II Pinpointer
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,
Looking for an hunting partner for tonight March 1st to do a night time hunt on Galveston beach. I just returned from El Paso and I am eager to hunt the beach. If anybody is interested let me know by 10pm. Low tide is approx. 11:45pm.
HH
DTD
Looking for an hunting partner for tonight March 1st to do a night time hunt on Galveston beach. I just returned from El Paso and I am eager to hunt the beach. If anybody is interested let me know by 10pm. Low tide is approx. 11:45pm.
HH
DTD
Upvote
0







