What's new

Galveston tx stewart beach

bluediamounds 55

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 2, 2012
Messages
492
Reaction score
814
Golden Thread
0
Location
tx.
Detector(s) used
excalibur 11 dfx 300
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to Galveston about two weeks ago this is my third time to hunt the ocean the beach was loaded with people every where I looked I seen gold that people were wearing I just knew I was going to find me three or four hold rings that day but no gold in my scoop just a bunch of sunglasses and a few resent drop coins all the sunglasses were a foot deeper or more I know there is a lot of good stuff there I think it is all deep

image-606546555.webp
 
Upvote 0
WOW!! That's some digging! Ray
 
Yeah, know what you mean, the amount of gold people are wearing at the beach makes my head spin sometimes.
 
Yes, Galveston has some gold, but it takes a lot of time to find it. The locals down there work the nighttime low tides and snag some gold on occasion.

Wayne

www.metaldetectingstuff.com
 
I spent the summer there airbrushing in 2011, hunting at night was great! my best finds weren't found on stewert but the beach across from Walmart, many silver rings from that beach. lots of clad in the stewert parking lot though.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom