Nov 1, 2011
so.cal.mtns.
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
garrett,minelab,fisher,,,atp current weapon of choice
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
sounds about right to get ripped off...got my fingers crossed for ya.but even if you"win"what do you really have?

bowser

Feb 27, 2007
SOUTH WEYMOUTH MA.
Detector(s) used
PRISM11 MXT IDX PRO TESORO COMPARDRE T2 se
Primary Interest:
Other
you coulda used that money to send to the SAVE BELLY BUTTON LINT FOUNDATION and got a thank you note back.

OP
OP
Slingshot

Slingshot

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2004
Southern Appalachia
Detector(s) used
Whites CM2 BFO, Harbor Freight 9 function, BH Pioneer 202, Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yeah, it's not considered much of a machine, but considering the hours I spent learning the detecting ropes in the 1960's hunkered over a BFO digging my brains out with tons of trash, a cheap machine like this is pure magic! I think that Fisher BFO ran around $120 when coins were still silver, and represented a lot of lawns mowed, whereas today most people make this in less than an hour at work, and I can recoup the machine cost in a short time, maybe just a few hours digging clad.

johnt_ms

Feb 20, 2015
Monroe La
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I have not seen mine yet??? They pulled the ad after I ordered. I got a notification that said the sale would go as normal. I will update this post. What say ye slingshot?

OP
OP
Slingshot

Slingshot

Bronze Member
Apr 3, 2004
Southern Appalachia
Detector(s) used
Whites CM2 BFO, Harbor Freight 9 function, BH Pioneer 202, Fisher F22
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had asked for my total bill from the guy before I paid, then got a message from ebay that they had pulled the ad. Since I hadn't paid yet I'm out of the loop, but ebay says the sales were to go on as advertised. Then I got a message from ebay that said the seller had had his account compromised by a third party, and they were working to get it straightened out.
I don't know what to think, but would contact the guy for a shipping date, and if he doesn't respond then you should be able to cancel through paypal.
I used to do freelance warehouse work, and have been witness to liquidators cleaning out a warehouse full of merchandise at rock bottom prices just to get it gone as fast as possible. I was looking at his other stuff and figured that must be what was going on, and maybe is. When I worked with the liquidators I bought some really nice stuff at embarrassingly low prices as they were frantic to clear the space for incoming merchandise.
Keep me posted as to what is going on.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread