Avan
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Jun 17, 2014
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 5
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Just an observation..................
Does it not seem strange that the GTI 2500 is not water proof like the AT Pro




?? I mean, you would think that the high end product would have all the bells and whistles ..........
I understand that the AT Pro can be submerged to about 10ft of water and the GTI 2500 cannot.................
I just find it odd.
Does it not seem strange that the GTI 2500 is not water proof like the AT Pro





?? I mean, you would think that the high end product would have all the bells and whistles ..........I understand that the AT Pro can be submerged to about 10ft of water and the GTI 2500 cannot.................
I just find it odd.







