What's new

Garrett Ace 150 versus Ace 250

Oswald

Tenderfoot
Joined
Nov 13, 2011
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Newbie with a quick question. Can someone give me their opinion of the Garrett Ace 150 versus the Garrett Ace 250? Is the extra cost worth it?
 
The 250 has a pinpointer & I believe the 150 dont have an all metal mode...anyways go to garret's site they will explain the differance.
 
Spend another $50 and get the Ace 250. :thumbsup:
 
Having used both for a decent amount of time, I can tell you there isn't much difference in PERFORMANCE between the 2 machines. They both offer about the same analysis of the target and about the same depth. The real difference is a lack of a pinpoint feature on the Ace 150. This isn't too big of a deal if you have a handheld pinpointer.
I will tell you this: You WILL outgrow either of these machines quickly so if you plan on making this your main hobby then you will soon find yourself quite limited.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom