Garrett Master Hunter CXIII For sale.

Plug popper

Aug 23, 2010
Mo
Detector(s) used
Garrett GMH CXlll Garrett Master Hunter 10x Garrett master hunter 7x Garrett MH ADS 6 master hunter 5x
Hi all. I have a Garrett Grand Master Hunter CXIII for sale. This has been sent to Garrett and been fitted with the Performance Elliptical coil as well as a tune up. This CXIII i in good working order and in good shape as well. I have the Owner's Manual and the VCR tape that came with it. The only reason i am selling it is i like the older Garrett's with the meter on it. I am open to trades as long as its Garrett. The price is 275.Io plus shipping. Thanks.

Evgenii

Apr 6, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Buy the old Garrett

Buy Garrett Master Hunter CXIII complete with Treasure Hound at around $ 300.

ohiograndpa

May 25, 2006
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Evgenii ...Your still sending me messages about things I do not have........ I don't have a garrett for sale Sir... You also sent me a message about a Garrett you wanted to trade me you do not own It is Plugpoppers Garrett I was interested in.. That was way back in January 2011.. Do you have a Garrett, or are you a scammer ????????

No more Pm's please .........Stop now !!!

I have nothing for sale, I do not have a Garrett...........

Forum Admin....... How do I stop this guy from contacting me ??? he is driving me nuts with his inaccurate information and PM's as well as Posts.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Plug popper

Plug popper

Aug 23, 2010
Mo
Detector(s) used
Garrett GMH CXlll Garrett Master Hunter 10x Garrett master hunter 7x Garrett MH ADS 6 master hunter 5x
Thank You It is sold

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread