Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II

LuckyLarry

Dec 16, 2005
Sweet Home, Oregon
Detector(s) used
I had to sideline for awhile, too much quarreling, brand defensiveness, and seeing certain people waging war on others. It got to be too silly for me after awhile..
Primary Interest:
Other
Well, I finally gave in. I bought it.

Hip mounting seems to be the best idea, and no, not for diving, but I might try that in freshwater. Wading and big open field areas inland seem to be the best way to go here, Oregon has saltwater "sneaker waves" so caution is mandatory near the surf so as not to get pulled into the briny deep.. We have lots of nasty soil here - and a PI will outdo the multi and single frequencies by 20-40% in it, been there, done that. I read a comfy 10" on a copper penny in air, not bad, and at least an indicater.. It appears to have more punch than my old Whites Surf PI too. It's going to be fun digging all those holes and all that trash too, that's part of the fun of the game. I rejected the Whites Dual PI, the Tesoro PI, the Garrett Infinium and Fishers too, for various reasons. Same goes for the Minelabs, for various other reasons, but I won't mention them here because most people already know why. I'll buy the 10x14" coil and the volume control headphones too, from the Fla store. I'm impressed with both the retail outlet AND the detector.

I'll post my findings as I discover them. HH everybody!:icon_thumleft:

Larry

Good luck, keep me posted I would love to know what you find with it

I'll do that SS....:icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back