What's new

Garrett Super Scanner Handheld Metal Detector Wand

Robert L. Beck

Tenderfoot
Joined
Apr 27, 2016
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Has anyone used these units for scanning/pinpointing ground targets and how are they verses ground mineralization? Thanks!

Garrett.webp
 
really??? We're not on Candid Camera are we???
 
I ask an honest question and get a sarcastic reply in response. And from a charter member no less. Sheesh.
 
I've never tried. I think they are wired different from pinpointers. I guess all you can do is a practice run and see what happens.
 
Okay. I'll let you know how it goes. I'm considering using this for times when a little more discretion is needed while searching for something and a regular metal detector would draw too much attention.
 
Okay. I'll let you know how it goes. I'm considering using this for times when a little more discretion is needed while searching for something and a regular metal detector would draw too much attention.

Interesting concept. A number of times I used my Pro Pointer to scan the soil inconspicuously and found coins.

Certainly let us know how it does!
 
I ask an honest question and get a sarcastic reply in response. And from a charter member no less. Sheesh.


Sheesh yourself, lighten up Francis loco didn't say anything for you to get so upset about
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom