What's new

Gary Drayton's books

onadraw

Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 28, 2005
Messages
99
Reaction score
78
Golden Thread
0
Location
Jacksonville, FL
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT, Excalibur II, Tesoro Lobo ST, Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I ordered one of Gary's books on Saturday and I have it in my hand already (Monday)

Can't ask for faster service than that.

That is all. Off to read.
 
Let us know what you think of it.
dts
 
Enough information here to go find a Bobby-Dazzler to put in my Top-Pocket.
 
One thing for sure.He's found some Great treasures :) !
 
Any Photos of Finds?

One thing for sure.He's found some Great treasures :) !
The book would not be complete without lots of photos of treasures that he has found. Are there pictures?
 
You should BE VERY HAPPY I know i was with MINE i bought
 
I'd like to read his books but I fear everything he has to say has already been mentioned over and over again here. And it looks like he has a lot of books covering the same topic, or slight variations and you have to buy them all to get all of the tips. I am a cheapskate but I would pay to learn new methods. Anyone who finds a pound of gold every year has my attention. Curious what you think about the book. Did you learn anything?
 
Just met him 2 weekends ago, great guy! 1CB7E321-D092-4B91-9E93-5A4D3F45494A.webp
 
Worth the read!:skullflag:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3113.webp
    IMG_3113.webp
    43.7 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_3114.webp
    IMG_3114.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_3115.webp
    IMG_3115.webp
    61.8 KB · Views: 96

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom