jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,838 Reaction score 76,279 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 20, 2026 Thread Owner #1
SD51 Gold Member Joined Aug 24, 2016 Messages 5,205 Reaction score 10,891 Golden Thread 0 Location MI Detector(s) used E-TRAC Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 20, 2026 #2
SD51 Gold Member Joined Aug 24, 2016 Messages 5,205 Reaction score 10,891 Golden Thread 0 Location MI Detector(s) used E-TRAC Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 20, 2026 #3
signal_line Silver Member Joined Nov 14, 2011 Messages 3,972 Reaction score 2,235 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used XP Deus Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 20, 2026 #4 His dad Jerry Lewis was into music, too. I really get the feeling Jerry helped pick the songs they recorded. You can almost imagine Jerry singing them.
His dad Jerry Lewis was into music, too. I really get the feeling Jerry helped pick the songs they recorded. You can almost imagine Jerry singing them.
Mackaydon Sapphire Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 26, 2004 Messages 25,983 Reaction score 28,572 Golden Thread 0 Location N. San Diego Pic of my 2 best 'finds'; son & g/son Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer Primary Interest: Shipwrecks Aug 20, 2026 #5 I believe Jerry left his estate to one of his wives; the kids got nothing: Tough Love. Don in SoCal Last edited: Aug 20, 2026
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 96,838 Reaction score 76,279 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 20, 2026 Thread Owner #6 I Hated Jerry ! Ever since the Stories (rumors) Of How he acted Like an Ass at the labor Day Telcasts , True or Not, Now I Cannot Stand Him or his Movies
I Hated Jerry ! Ever since the Stories (rumors) Of How he acted Like an Ass at the labor Day Telcasts , True or Not, Now I Cannot Stand Him or his Movies