What's new

Generating a frequency

dowser

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 13, 2005
Messages
2,620
Reaction score
1,415
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
Other
I started dowsing in 2003, and purchased a prescious mineral molecular Resonator, brand Omnirange master, which came with L-rods, basic istruction how to use the, and a 2 page list of frequency numbers, the inventor figured out. It was simple, had a little 12volt battery, it was portable. It was a frequency generator or signal generator. It displayed only, kHz, in the Sine wave. You could change the amplitude strength, and it only had a 3 digit screen. As far as understanding it, a signal generator, i still don't know or understand much in audio. And wouldn't have a clue on how to use an expensive one that does everything.My dowsing devise was simple. Set the machine to display a number and dowse. Simple!
I didn't know what the machine was doing. I did know that a frequency testing meter, woul display the exact same frequency, that the machine displayed.
Now that I purchased a similar modern generator, with 9 digit screen, and able to do a few things, like display, Hz, kHz, MhZ, duty cycle and amplitude. And when I connect a frequency generator to the in and out puts, it indicates the same frequency number, displayed on the machine.
The use of frequencies isn't fully understood, and we as humans invented and use a device called a frequency resonator or generator, without realizing that it is the key to God's frequencies. Please don't get offended, We cannot generate a God frequency. A frequency that mimics an specific atom.
But, what we have developed is a device, that most obviously is somehow connected to the quantum world.
These electronic devices, with the assistance of manmade electricity, become our window into the other side. We have to take a matrix of all signals, and dowse a specific signal out of it, for everything we can imagine needing a single frequency for. Like I mentioned, for smell, to repel flies or mosquitos, ect, ect.
It takes time to find them. Looking at the 2 page frequency list, somehow he knew an easy way to figure them out. I've dowse tested a few, and some are spot on. Like his water frequency, and he got Gold right. 3.025 kHz. That is just one specific frequency for Gold, there is more, and there is the harmonics, that also resonate. I now know 4 master key frequencies now.
Once a specific God frequency is separated out of a master key frequency matrix. That frequency can be easily put to use.
Frequency generators are not generating frequencies, they react to incoming pulses that are unseen, then omit a resonation of displayed frequency. Thus mimic the atomic signature of what is wanted..
We supply power to our side, mother nature powers up the frequencies.. Simple!
 

Attachments

  • 20240909_061624.webp
    20240909_061624.webp
    199.7 KB · Views: 113
  • 20240909_061447.webp
    20240909_061447.webp
    342.9 KB · Views: 76
  • 20240908_223156.webp
    20240908_223156.webp
    155 KB · Views: 83

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom