What's new

Gentle thoughts for today

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
7,400
Reaction score
2,687
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Gentle Thoughts for Today​
Birds of a feather flock together . .​
And then **** on your car.​

A penny saved is a
​
Government oversight.​


The older you get, the tougher
​
It is to lose weight, because by​
Then your body and your fat have​
Gotten to be really good friends.​

The easiest way to find
​
Something lost around the​
House is to buy a replacement ..​
He who hesitates is probably right.​

Did you ever notice: The Roman
​
Numerals for forty (40) are 'XL'.​

The sole purpose of a child's
​
Middle name is so he can​
Tell when he's really in trouble.​

Did you ever notice: When you
​
Put the 2 words 'The' and 'IRS'​
Together it spells 'Theirs....'​

Aging: Eventually you will
​
Reach a point when you stop​
Lying about your age and​
Start bragging about it.​

Some people try to turn back
​
Their odometers. Not me, I want​
People to know 'why' I look this​
Way. I've traveled a long way and​
Some of the roads weren't paved.​

When you are dissatisfied and
​
Would like to go back to your​
Youth, think of Algebra.​

You know you are getting
​
Old when everything either​
Dries up or leaks.​
One of the many things no​
One tells you about aging​
Is that it is such a nice change​
From being young. Ah, being​
Young is beautiful, but being​
Old is comfortable. Red
hello.gif
​
 
And red Got Grumy when I was Typing Help Ive Fallen And I Cant Get Up into the Computer I Was Just Looking For A Present For Her Birthday!!!! YEP IM GOING TO GET SLAPPED FOR THIS!!!!!! Chug
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom