What's new

GEORGE WASHINGTON INAGURAL BUTTON!!!

Emerson_ashe

Full Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2015
Messages
113
Reaction score
395
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long island and CT
Detector(s) used
Tracker IV,ace 250, garret AT PRO. Equinox 800, Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know its been awhile. Running a business takes time away from taking pictures and posting. But I finally went out last week. I honestly thought it was just another flat botton because it was pretty covered and bent. Shank is still intact!. Here she is the purrty button
 

Attachments

  • 20250714_144744.webp
    20250714_144744.webp
    672.2 KB · Views: 211
  • 20250714_144727.webp
    20250714_144727.webp
    579.4 KB · Views: 159
  • 20250714_144709.webp
    20250714_144709.webp
    873.8 KB · Views: 165
  • 20250714_144724.webp
    20250714_144724.webp
    694.9 KB · Views: 172
Upvote 20
Fantastic FIND :) Congrats
 
Great, historic find. Congratulations! Thanks for sharing with us all.
 
Is the button for sale ?
 
Congrats on a very rare and historical find !
 
I know its been awhile. Running a business takes time away from taking pictures and posting. But I finally went out last week. I honestly thought it was just another flat botton because it was pretty covered and bent. Shank is still intact!. Here she is the purrty button
Did you find it in LI or CT?
 
I know its been awhile. Running a business takes time away from taking pictures and posting. But I finally went out last week. I honestly thought it was just another flat botton because it was pretty covered and bent. Shank is still intact!. Here she is the purrty button
To bad it was bent.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom