What's new

George Washington Inaugural button

RelicRick

Full Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2006
Messages
233
Reaction score
2
Golden Thread
0
Location
Jockey Hollow
Detector(s) used
White's MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay I changed the title of the thread to make you all happy! ;D

Hey Everybody!

I was out with MikeinPA. and Sniper19612003 yesterday searching around a cellar hole and look what I found at about 4". Needless to say, I am still in shock. As best I can tell from brief research last night, it's worth at least $3K! If anybody has additional info to share, it would be greatly appreciated! Great way to start the season, eh?

HH,

Rick (Goalrush)
 

Attachments

  • scan0002.webp
    scan0002.webp
    14.4 KB · Views: 3,957
  • scan0005.webp
    scan0005.webp
    5.4 KB · Views: 4,933
  • scan0003.webp
    scan0003.webp
    5.6 KB · Views: 3,738
Upvote 0
Re: Hey, look what I found!

Thanks everybody! ::) I appreciate your kind responses!

Happy Hunting!
 
Re: Hey, look what I found!

That is awesome!!!!
I would certainly change the post title!!!
 
Re: Hey, look what I found!

what's taken so long ?????? BANNER
 
Re: Hey, look what I found!

That's a BANNER! Great find for sure :thumbsup:
 
Re: Hey, look what I found!

Awesome...I don't know why this is not on the banner yet, but my vote is in.


Randy
 
Re: Hey, look what I found!

Wow that is the king of the buttons and certainly a banner find!!!
 
Re: Hey, look what I found!

Nice find! thats an awesome piece of history :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Re: Hey, look what I found!

That's what it's all about. Jealousy overwhelms me. :thumbsup:
You have to do better than that reverse pic. Your killing us.
Chris
 
Re: Hey, look what I found!

Fantastic...got my vote for the banner!

BTW everyone, if you want to see an item on the banner you gotta vote!
 
Re: Hey, look what I found!

Holy Moly Batman! That is awesome! Congrats!
 
Re: Hey, look what I found!

DANG, Someone call 911 I would of had a Fred Sanford, This is the big one Lizbeth. LOL
 
Re: Hey, look what I found!

Awsome Find Rick !


You should Definately submit it for Next Years
Western & Eastern Treasures Best Finds Issue.
 
Re: Hey, look what I found!

Wow.....
I have been doing some research on these and it appears they go anywhere from $3,000-$5,000 depending on condition....wow....
So, what are your plans with such a great find?
 
Re: Hey, look what I found!

Congrats on a true GW button in excellent shape!

Don

Please change your Title to reflect the button, just go into modify and change the title, that simple! That way besides the banner helping, more will know immediately your post is a goodie!
 
Re: Hey, look what I found!

Don't know what a GW button is but sounds like it's something very special. Congrat on the BANNER FIND :icon_sunny:
 
Re: Hey, look what I found!

Congratulations and WTG! Hoping to find one myself this year. Good luck and HH............Hogge :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Hi from the UK :thumbsup: congratulations on the Banner :thumbsup: I take it from all the replies and the price tag that these buttons are like hens teeth :o so bearing in mind I'm from England :P and my knowledge of GW is limited can you guys tell me a bit more of the significance of this remarkable find :thumbsup: once again well done :thumbsup:
 
Great find...Congrats on the GW button and the banner.

NJ
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom