What's new

Georgia Baseball? Button/Pin

tokens70

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2009
Messages
445
Reaction score
92
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Cibola, Explorer 2
Hi, I dug this item a while back & have not found anything out about it, as you can see it has a hollow back with some kind of attachment bar in the center it looks like a baseball stitching on the face, but maybe not, it may just be vines, all brass construction. It probably dates back to at least 20's or teens, is it just a generic item????? Any thoughts on this would be appreciated :icon_thumleft:
 

Attachments

  • 2242.webp
    2242.webp
    75.4 KB · Views: 230
  • 2243.webp
    2243.webp
    65.3 KB · Views: 230
That is cool, sorry I cant help more: than say thanks for posting it. Fun Find.
 
Upvote 0
I am a baseball fan and that is an interesting piece. I don't know where you found it but I am betting it is a souvenir from a Georgia college team sport. Monty
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom