WHADIFIND
Gold Member
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2012
- Messages
- 12,676
- Reaction score
- 43,380
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- South of the Mason-Dixon Line
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,
Jack Hammer!
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Don't get me wrong, it can only be fun, a day like this:

I mean.....ya know?
So, I gotta be happy, right?
I've been around long enough to know it could be worse.

Talk about your "out-of-place" find!

I don't know my ammo, but maybe this is older than me?

This tiny piece reminds me of the top of a flintlock hammer.
The part you pull back to cock it?
It's a strange metal. Only very minor attraction to a magnet.

A ringy for Fishy

And a new shiny-shiny for Blingie.
So, all in all, a pretty darn nice "walk"!
Yet...........well.......you know.
Thanks for peeking!

I mean.....ya know?
So, I gotta be happy, right?I've been around long enough to know it could be worse.


Talk about your "out-of-place" find!

I don't know my ammo, but maybe this is older than me?


This tiny piece reminds me of the top of a flintlock hammer.
The part you pull back to cock it?
It's a strange metal. Only very minor attraction to a magnet.


A ringy for Fishy

And a new shiny-shiny for Blingie.
So, all in all, a pretty darn nice "walk"!
Yet...........well.......you know.
Thanks for peeking!
Upvote
52







