What's new

Gettin awfully needful of Hydro-Therapy

SouthArk

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 23, 2005
Messages
83
Reaction score
14
Golden Thread
0
Location
South-Central Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Detector Pro Pirate, Troy Shadow X-5, Fisher F75
Looking over everybody's posts.... and the stuff they're finding! I'm in bad need of Hydro-Therapy! My hunting partner and I were hoping to hit the swimming holes in a local river this weekend, but with several inches of rain this past weekend...... the river is bank full! It' be next weekend before we'll be able to get after it! We had just found a "new" old swimmin hole before the fall and winter rains began last year, so we're itching to get back in the water. Looks like we'll have to go look for that Confederate Camp we've researched and my partner got permission for hunting the property earlier in the week.

I wish you folks continued success with your hunts.... pile that gold and silver up! Gold was at $1202 earlier this morning!
 
Upvote 0
I am holding onto all mine for a while. I anticipate 2k within a year. Thats just me...I could be terribly wrong...lol.
 
joeb1999 said:
I am holding onto all mine for a while. I anticipate 2k within a year. Thats just me...I could be terribly wrong...lol.
You could be terribly right though.

If gold goes to 2K, then that means the dollar is becoming even more worth less. Not a good thing for everyone as a whole.

Yeah it would mean more money for the finds, but more people will be turning their bling gold in or the cash to survive. When gold was $200 an ounce, everyone really did not care about gold and wore it.

When gold got above $1000 an ounce, many started selling their bling for the cash. Even more will be sold to the gold buyers at $2000 an ounce and there will be much less gold to be found at the beaches.

I talked to a jewelry store owner recently and she said that the high price of gold has hurt her business. Not many are buying the big 18K gold rings but she is selling lots of stainless steel rings, 10 -14K rings solid silver and gold plated rings.

Gold really should be at $5000 an ounce or higher. But Goldman Sachs and the bankers have been illegally messing with the metals market and keeping the price of gold down.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom