What's new

Gettin kinda slow in the keeper department...

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My last 4 boxes of halfs only gave me 2 40%... I have 2 more boxes to go through, hopefully one of them is a mega box!!!
 
Upvote 0
Good Luck on those Mega boxes.

HH
Cat
 
LOL - heck I would be a whole lot happier if I atleast found 1 40% per box. :-\ but im still dreamin for the day that I pull 50+ out of 1 box!!!
 
hey bro, I had many MANY skunk boxes this year, it is part of the game
 
take the good with the bad, youve done wellso far, keep at it,and silver will follow
 
Hey pal, don't even given it a second thought......just the quite before the storm ( of silver that is ! )
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom