TreasureGuy25
Full Member
- Joined
- Dec 1, 2009
- Messages
- 160
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- North Suburbs, IL
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Ace 250, ProPointer
- #1
Thread Owner
So I've had an Ace 250 for about a year and a half now, and have loved/mastered it. I'm ready for the next level up. I can't drop the kind of money that an E-Trac would cost but I was thinking an AT Pro? Would be nice to stick with a Garrett machine. I'm looking for more depth and better discrimination. Ace 250 is difficult to use in very trashy areas. I think the most I could spend is about $600, maybe $700. But now I've been hearing about these problems people are having with the AT Pro... any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Happy Hunting!
Ted
Happy Hunting!
Ted
,,,unless you want to become a ledgendary hunter then go with minelab!!!!!! 







