What's new

Getting Creative

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2010
Messages
7,400
Reaction score
2,684
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vancouver WA
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
So one day I was going through all of Chug's finds, and saw alot of it was silver trinkets, little charms, bells and other cool stuff, including a class pin for the class of 1966's prom! I decided to make jewelry with it all, I made the small bracelet for a freind of ours, she loves it, it reminds her of the bracelet she had back in the 40's! The bigger one has lots of cool stuff! My next project is one for my ankle, and some chains, great idea, huh? :laughing9: Red
 

Attachments

  • DSCF0331.webp
    DSCF0331.webp
    110.6 KB · Views: 407
  • DSCF0318.webp
    DSCF0318.webp
    18.4 KB · Views: 388
bigscoop said:


Thank you, I have idea's for other things, what better way to reuse something! :headbang: Red
 
Far Out! That's is really nice! :thumbsup:
 
Very creative :thumbsup:

This is what I need to do instead of melting stuff down into one big blob and looking at it :laughing7:
 
spartacus53 said:
Very creative :thumbsup:

This is what I need to do instead of melting stuff down into one big blob and looking at it :laughing7:

The colors, you can taste the colors! :laughing9: Red
 
spartacus53 said:
Very creative :thumbsup:

This is what I need to do instead of melting stuff down into one big blob and looking at it :laughing7:




Yeah, but a big A blob makes a sweet knuckle draggin pendant! Bling Baby!
 
Oooh, I love that, Red! Grand idea!
 
Thank you all so much, I plan on wearing my new jewelry when we go detecting, when people ask if we ever find anything, depending on the situation, I'll show them my new bling! Red :laughing9:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom