Getting CTX3030 programs from internet onto machine

Wyomingmedic

Jan 31, 2013
The black hole between Montana and Colorado.
Detector(s) used
Truffle seeking pig modified for metal.

The results have been so-so

When the pig fails me (which is often), I am relegated to a CTX3030 *sigh*. Like the dark ages or something.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
As I get into creating custom programs, I want to try some of the online available versions from Gonehunting and others.

I can find, download, and save a bunch. What I cannot figure out is how to get them from a saved file, onto my machine. No part of the Exchange accepts the files.

Also, how do I get my personal ones off of Exchange and onto a file I can send to others?

Other aspects of this machine are fairly straight forward, but I cannot find any info on this.

Thanks,
WM

OP
OP
Wyomingmedic

Wyomingmedic

Jan 31, 2013
Detector(s) used

When the pig fails me (which is often), I am relegated to a CTX3030 *sigh*. Like the dark ages or something.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Ask and ye shall receive. Here is the link in case anybody else is interested.

Thanks,

WM

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Glad you found it! Once you get Gone Hintings settings in there and learn them..... LOOK OUT!! That Machine is a BEAST running like that. Not for the faint of heart.

Great setup! I run mine this way 99.99% of the time.

OP
OP
Wyomingmedic

Wyomingmedic

Jan 31, 2013
Detector(s) used

Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Which one do you use Bart?

I downloaded a few of his, but it seems the most open is called "#1 combine mode". Pattern 1 is open and 2 has heavy discern?

It is funny but I actually had built a program VERY similar to that.

Now to figure out the nuances and I should be on my way.

WM

Beach Papa

Apr 25, 2012
East Coast
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark VLF
Whites Dual Field PI
CTX 3030
Aquasound (custom made)
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Thanks for sharing the link. I had seen it before I got my CTX and forgot where I was when I saw it after my CTX arrived. Interesting differences between the Gone Hunting mode and the stock coin mode. Looking forward to giving it a try. Papa

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Call for your Treasurenet special discount! Be sure to mention Tnet when you call!
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I use the more open pattern. If your just starting out with the CTX I wouldn't try gone huntings settings just yet. Learn it in stock coins mode. You will pick it up much much faster.

denny3

Feb 2, 2013
virginia beach va
Detector(s) used
ETRAC, excal II 1000 ,ctx
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im thinking of getting an Etrac,been doing a lot of looking on here and reading up on the user manual I like the Etrac Xchange idea to get different programs to input and to save programs but correct me if im wrong it works with windows xp 2000 and vista and not windows 8. My pc is windows 8 just got it for Christmas ,does anyone know if Minelab now includes windows 8 for the Etrac.

Bart@Big Boys Hobbies

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Jul 24, 2005
Moore Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Im thinking of getting an Etrac,been doing a lot of looking on here and reading up on the user manual I like the Etrac Xchange idea to get different programs to input and to save programs but correct me if im wrong it works with windows xp 2000 and vista and not windows 8. My pc is windows 8 just got it for Christmas ,does anyone know if Minelab now includes windows 8 for the Etrac.

Tested it for you. Yes it works!

Holler if you have questions!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions