What's new

Getting ready for a big hunt

wildcatman71

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
675
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX 300, Vintage Tesoro Sidewinder
Well, my vacation has finally arrived and I am going to spend it doing some treasure huntin'. I am going to spend the week in an area that has produced a whole lot of arrowheads. I know that there has been some walkers in this field, but I plan to section off sections and hit it hard with the md. I hope to find some great relics along with some nice pints too. I will be posting the finds and pics of the adventure when I return home next weekend. I have been excited about this spot for the whole winter....and am so glad its finally here!!!
 
wish you well on your hunt don't forget to post when you get back.
 
camperlee said:
wish you well on your hunt don't forget to post when you get back.

Thanks! And dont worry...if nothing else I will have lots of pics of the areas!
 
Good luck and we will be waiting for the pics...Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom