What's new

Giddy up.

Pennypacker

Banned
Joined
May 5, 2013
Messages
124
Reaction score
89
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this little thoroughbred 925 pony today at an old school yard I've been working. It's about 1 3/4" or 5cm long.

Snagged it with a Xterra 505 equipped with the 6" 3KHz "Digger" coil.

Hi Ho Silver.

Horse 1.webp
Horse 2.webp
 
Upvote 18
outstanding.gif
Another nice find! Thanks for sharing...
 
Nice chunk of silver...fitting that you found it so soon after the Ky Derby!
 
I want one of those ! :occasion14:
 
Very cool and being sterling could be a little age to the old trotter.
 
I think you are right, as a friend of mine found a 1917 large cent there.

They are tearing up the yard as we speak, I have been checking under the slabs and stairs that they took out. I will likely head back there tonight with a little bigger coil on.

I have been keeping a good distance between myself and the workers/machines, so far they have been cool about it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom