pa-dirt_nc-sand Silver Member Joined Apr 18, 2016 Messages 4,271 Reaction score 15,142 Golden Thread 2 Location South Western PA 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used ACE 250 with DD coil Equinox 600 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Sep 19, 2018 #1 Found in woods by old Girl Scout camp. Can anyone place a date on this? Thx!
Tpmetal Silver Member Joined Jan 4, 2017 Messages 4,697 Reaction score 8,173 Golden Thread 0 Location Western ny Detector(s) used equinox 800, Whites mx sport, Garrot carrot, bounty hunter time ranger Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 19, 2018 #2 If I had to guess it would be the 1915 to 1920s ? not sure though Last edited: Sep 19, 2018 Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Sep 19, 2018 #3 I have one similar I would agree 1930sish nice piece of the past Upvote 0