What's new

Giving my CTX 3030 17" Coil The POP it needed for night hunting in water.

Eagle 1

Greenie
Joined
Jul 25, 2006
Messages
17
Reaction score
73
Golden Thread
1
🥇 Banner finds
1
Night hunting in water can be hard to see your coil to pinpoint. So giving it a paint job with flercent paint helps BIG TIME. It is hard enough it see with a headlamp that black CTX 3030 17" coil and the mud string up. Now I can see it very well and able to pinpoint with EZZZZ's. :icon_thumright:
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0369.webp
    IMG_0369.webp
    91.8 KB · Views: 280
Upvote 0
You are spoiled with crystal clear water to hunt in..... I am forced to just use my foot to find the back of the coil all the time. HH, Beach Papa
 
I use fluorescent tape on my coils it helps in the muddy areas that we hunt ...it also serves to hold the worn out coils cover in place too...

Whydah
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom