Ray S S
Silver Member
- Joined
- Nov 18, 2007
- Messages
- 3,010
- Reaction score
- 59
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Port Huron, Mi.
- Detector(s) used
- Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
- #1
Thread Owner
Greetings, here is an amazing one to watch. The things they do on here is really something. I don't know
how the thing knows what they want to come up. You will see what I mean. There is so many possibilities
in using this and it is endless.
On another note I like the way the girls are dressed up for school instead of looking sloppy. You know
what I mean. LOL.
The following was part of the email....
This is awesome. The technology is here now, nut whether or not we have the money in this country to
develop it remains to be seen. There is no speaking, just music, watch and be amazed.
how the thing knows what they want to come up. You will see what I mean. There is so many possibilities
in using this and it is endless.
On another note I like the way the girls are dressed up for school instead of looking sloppy. You know
what I mean. LOL.
The following was part of the email....
This is awesome. The technology is here now, nut whether or not we have the money in this country to
develop it remains to be seen. There is no speaking, just music, watch and be amazed.









