B belalucaci Tenderfoot Joined Jul 27, 2011 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jul 27, 2011 #1 I bought this vase not too long ago and on the bottom of it there is a signature I'm not familiar with..I think it might be French or Italian..not sure..Can somebody please help me figure this out thank you I would highly appreciate it. Attachments SAM_1189.webp 116.4 KB · Views: 227
I bought this vase not too long ago and on the bottom of it there is a signature I'm not familiar with..I think it might be French or Italian..not sure..Can somebody please help me figure this out thank you I would highly appreciate it.
bradyboy Silver Member Joined Apr 15, 2007 Messages 3,530 Reaction score 1,361 Golden Thread 0 Location Clearwater, FL Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 27, 2011 #2 its modern, american the name is copyrighted looks like it was signed with a dremel Brady Upvote 0
B belalucaci Tenderfoot Joined Jul 27, 2011 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jul 27, 2011 Thread Owner #3 Thank for your answer Sure is modern american?Thanks again Upvote 0