What's new

Glastonbury, CT

Fossilal

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 30, 2006
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
My wife has a business meeting there and I was hoping to take my metal detector and look around. Any advice or ideas of where to go? Where not to go? I don't expect any super secret spots just a place to spend a few hours with a chance of digging a old coin or to. I live in south Florida. The only good chance we have for old coins down here is on the beach after a hurricane or sometimes during construction projects. Thanks in advance for any help!
 
You could try any of the local parks there. That is a good area to be detecting in. Of course I am sure there have been several people going over that area because it is in line with the oldest places in CT.

Worth a try and besides you get to get out. It's a great time because the leaves are beautiful right now!!!

Good Luck
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom