GLUTEUS MAXIMUS DETECTOR COMPANY c/o cth2 caldwell ks

warsawdaddy said:
I would like to see the Viking model.

WSD, the R&D Dept. are having a problem with that model. It seems it's too powerful and is having a hard time discerning targets from the armor. :wink:

Attachments

• valkyrie-gypsy.jpg
    valkyrie-gypsy.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 284
mastereagle22 said:
The Badge must be working then?

Yes it is working just fine.It's so fortunate that you thought to have it manufactured in the braille form,it certainly will come in handy when measuring the ladies for thier name tags at the next hunt.It's nice to have a mockup to keep my memory fresh.It always points me in the right direction!

Stoney...you are in so much trouble its not funny...I am telling Evy on you....and then whacking you upside the head with my viking cannon ball

Now just what did happen to that dog house after the hunt?

Attachments

• doghouse2_02.jpg
    doghouse2_02.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 234
warsawdaddy said:
mastereagle22 said:
The Badge must be working then?

Yes it is working just fine.It's so fortunate that you thought to have it manufactured in the braille form,it certainly will come in handy when measuring the ladies for thier name tags at the next hunt.It's nice to have a mockup to keep my memory fresh.It always points me in the right direction!
THATS OUR DADDY !!

I just received a call from the NRC and they want to know why Caldwell can be seen glowing green, from the space station. What should I tell them ?

Sniffer

Went for drive last night nd took this pic from just outside of Caldwell we DID NOT go any farther!

Attachments

• lastaurora__small.jpg
    lastaurora__small.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 223
We here at GM Industries can neither confirm nor deny that there was a containment breach during the CTH2. ::)

We do want to assure everyone that we have all your signed releases on paper, remember you signed them for us at the hunt. ::)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back