What's new

GMan & Immy do Vegas

Immy

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2005
Messages
2,999
Reaction score
874
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GMan & Immy do Vegas

Vegas slots are under siege this week when these two serious hunters hit the casinos! Great to meet one of my fellow searchers today and swap stories, techniques and finds. Plus make some good trades. I'm sure GMan will give a thorough report on his Vegas keepers when he gets home. In the meantime here are my totals from today -

**$???/Halves**

We hit the downtown area and I got so involved with chatting that I forgot to tally how much I searched! It was probably in the $600 range. Great bunch of keepers regardless: 1964-D, 1965 (2), 1968-D (2), 1969-D, a 1991-S frosted proof and a 2005-P.

**$100/Quarters**

Skunked on silver. Found 58 of the 86 state quarters.

**$40/Nickels**

Seven pre-1960: 1941-S (small S), 1947-D, 1947-S, 1955-D, 1957, 1957-D, 1958-D. Second time in a row with no repeaters.
 
Upvote 0
Re: GMan & Immy do Vegas

Oh man...that must have been fun meeting up and jabbering away on your stories.

Congrats on the finds and glad you guys had a great time.
 
Re: GMan & Immy do Vegas

Sounds like you guys had a blast. 4 more days and I'll be tearing up the Reno area. This will be my first out of town CRHing. I was there last November but I hadn't gotten the bug yet.
 
Re: GMan & Immy do Vegas

Vegas will never be the same again. ;D

Glad you guys could meet, hunt and share war stories.
 
Re: GMan & Immy do Vegas

You guys need to post a picture of yourselves in front of a $.50 slot machine!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom