What's new

Go Steelers!!!

smurf-42 said:
Why will I be eating more crow? Cause I going to start rooting for the steelers?

Sue

My bad...thought you were going to root for them because you thought the opposite would happen and they'd lose...

So you really DO like the Steelers...Don't you...come on...admit it.
:icon_sunny:

Al
 
deepskyal said:
smurf-42 said:
Why will I be eating more crow? Cause I going to start rooting for the steelers?

Sue

My bad...thought you were going to root for them because you thought the opposite would happen and they'd lose...

So you really DO like the Steelers...Don't you...come on...admit it.
:icon_sunny:

Al

Ahhh, you finally got it. To be honest, I don't like any sport unless my kids are playing in it. They are overpaid, then when you buy their merchandise, you are just putting more money in their pockets.

Sue
 
That is 6 for the Steelers - but, it wasn't a walk away - those last few minutes in the fourth quarter was the seal to the Cardinals coffin.

B
 
Great 4th quarter!
 
nice lendale video....Titans should have been there


atleast i can say they whooped the super bowl champs
 
soopacee said:
nice lendale video....Titans should have been there


atleast i can say they whooped the super bowl champs
:sign10:..............You can say that , but this is all that really matters. That's #6 for those keeping score.................... AT HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 

Attachments

  • superb.webp
    superb.webp
    3.3 KB · Views: 118

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom