What's new

Go to Wendys, get some Silver

tsnf

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 25, 2008
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Go to Wendy's, get some Silver

I decided to take a break today and went to lunch at the local Wendy's and as soon as the change rolled down the coin chute I knew I had Silver, a 1964D Washington quarter. I also got a new Lincoln cent, the last one in the series (LP4).

Here's a picture. Sorry about the quality, it's off the BlackBerry.

Have a nice Christmas, Hannukah, Kwanzaa and Festivus everyone. I get a gift everytime I read this board. Thanks to everyone who makes this board interesting enough to visit regularly.

TSNF
 

Attachments

  • Change from lunch.webp
    Change from lunch.webp
    135.9 KB · Views: 444
Upvote 0
Re: Go to Wendy's, get some Silver

sorry to say but that penny is the third one also called professional life in illinois.
 
Re: Go to Wendy's, get some Silver

Nice snag on the quarter. HH Mark
 
Re: Go to Wendy's, get some Silver

congrats! if you ate off their value menu, you may have made money eating lunch!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom