What's new

Going detecting tomorrow with minton7

lakillian

Full Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
188
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Winfield, WV
Detector(s) used
Exp II, Prism V, Ace 250
I hope we find lots of goodies!!! If ya don't hear from me ever again, you know something happened. Send the cops!!! LOL

Sorry Minton7, I couldn't resist!


:laughing7: :laughing7:
 
Can i come? I live in WV too.


lakillian said:
I hope we find lots of goodies!!! If ya don't hear from me ever again, you know something happened. Send the cops!!! LOL

Sorry Minton7, I couldn't resist!


:laughing7: :laughing7:
 
funny sweetie.... and no you cant come along my friend.... maybe next time..... this time is just us.... sorry my friend
 
Where in WV do you live, CWH?
 
Sorry to hear about your luck. Raining here in Ohio also.....Matt
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom