What's new

going old school

digsomemore

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 12, 2011
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
south carolina
Detector(s) used
White's classic SL
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
white's guys and ladys like to ask if you ever had are used a white classic I are II i still use one had it for 5 years still works what did yall think of it at that time and now what do you it i know they dont make them now ???? old school
 
Looks like nobody likes this md
 
I have one but havent used it in awhile. The grandkids use it ever now and then beings they are not allowed to use my DFX.
 
I've had my classic s.l for about ten years now and I just love the thing.Bout 8 years ago I replaced it with a minelab,and so it sat in the closet for bout 6 years,well I got out of detecting because I was busy with my kids and such and sold my minelab,So bout two years ago I was called back to the sport and all I had was my whites.But I also had alot more exsperience as well.My advice to you is to run it in all metal mode,why not it's got I.D. This makes it respond much faster and you don't miss nothing you scan over,as well as more depth.Put it this way I kept up with my brothers A.T Pro all summer. I dont get the depth he does but it's an absolutly deadly machine if you use it right.I hope this helps.

Mike :thumbsup:
 
Check out Mr. Bills modifications on the whites forum.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom