What's new

Going out for first hunt tomorrow in seattle

Chimacum87

Full Member
Joined
May 27, 2012
Messages
180
Reaction score
119
Golden Thread
0
Location
From WA now missing Scotland
Detector(s) used
Deus lite
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all

Going to go on my first hunt tomorrow at gasworks and golden gardens in seattle tomorrow. Places are always busy and old so I am hoping for some goodies. Any advice from the experienced folk would be greatly appreciated and from folk who have hunted there would be great. I will update tomorrow on what I find. Happy hunting!
 
Upvote 0
Good luck, keep us updated on your finds. It's nice to see someone else in the Seattle area out and about.
 
Went out with vuggy and we did well. Firts hit i got was a 65' dime and then that was it for me. Vuggy found some pennys and nickels so atleast we didnt get skunked. I had to run some errands for my coast guard reserves but i had some time after and went to a different park and found a ton of clad! It was really fun and i enjoyed going with vuggy. Anyways happy hunting!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom