B BubbaK Tenderfoot Joined Jun 30, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Golden Thread 0 Jun 30, 2011 #1 I hope to be going to Myrtle beach at the end of July and am wondering if anyone has any tips for a first timer. I will be using an Ace 250. Thanks Upvote 0
I hope to be going to Myrtle beach at the end of July and am wondering if anyone has any tips for a first timer. I will be using an Ace 250. Thanks
Terry Soloman Platinum Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined May 28, 2010 Messages 21,755 Reaction score 35,425 Golden Thread 1 Location White Plains, New York 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 30, 2011 #2 BubbaK said: I hope to be going to Myrtle beach at the end of July and am wondering if anyone has any tips for a first timer. I will be using an Ace 250. Thanks Click to expand... Get a sand scoop and have a good time!
BubbaK said: I hope to be going to Myrtle beach at the end of July and am wondering if anyone has any tips for a first timer. I will be using an Ace 250. Thanks Click to expand... Get a sand scoop and have a good time!
wildman4910 Sr. Member Joined Sep 1, 2010 Messages 344 Reaction score 13 Golden Thread 0 Location Cocoa, FL Detector(s) used Ace 250 Jun 30, 2011 #3 Keep extra batteries handy, and have some sun screen on ya. On the dry sand run it as high as possible on the sensitivity scale as long as it's stable. On the wet you will need to turn it down to 3~4 sensitivity and dig all repeatable targets.
Keep extra batteries handy, and have some sun screen on ya. On the dry sand run it as high as possible on the sensitivity scale as long as it's stable. On the wet you will need to turn it down to 3~4 sensitivity and dig all repeatable targets.