What's new

Gold and silver

treblehunter

Gold Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2013
Messages
9,692
Reaction score
11,296
Golden Thread
0
Location
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur II
XP Deus
Garrett pro pointer
XP Deus MI-6 pinpointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found a 10 K gold ring, I'll have to get the stones checked. 1918 D mint Merc and a 1953 D mint Rosie and a sterling ring. Also some toasted wheat. I tried two news spots on my second lake nearby me.

Enjoy the pix
HH & GL
Brad
 
Upvote 6
Whoops, working on the phone
1441667612449.webp
1441667627935.webp
 
Great hunt brother!! Love the Gold and Silver.. Those poor wheat's took a beating!! Wow!
 
Thanks guys here the cleaned up silver
1441677812584.webp
 
Beauty job ,Brad. Keep at it brother!
 
Nice digs!silver,jewelry,eating utensils,fishing tackle...you got it all hoss!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
 
Another nice job Brad. Hope you're getting in some fishing time too? You're so busy you're not making retirement look very appealing lol.
 
Nothing like silver and gold. WTG
 
nice, a back up lake that produces silver coins and gold jewelry, good for you, very cool!!!
 
Well done once again. the gold looks like it has some age to it.
 
Beauty job ,Brad. Keep at it brother!
Thanks, back again today!
Nice digs!silver,jewelry,eating utensils,fishing tackle...you got it all hoss!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
I like the old weight, thanks.

Another nice job Brad. Hope you're getting in some fishing time too? You're so busy you're not making retirement look very appealing lol.
I sat I'm going to go fishing and end up metal detecting, ha, I got it bad.

Nothing like silver and gold. WTG
I agree.

nice, a back up lake that produces silver coins and gold jewelry, good for you, very cool!!!
Wed, I'm headed south to a spot on the Chesapeake I have been waiting to try.
Thanks Chris.
 
Well done once again. the gold looks like it has some age to it.


I have not even rubbed that ring, the pix are right out of the water. I acid test it, 14 K it did not pass, 10 K for sure. This is the first gold ring that did not have a carat mark on it. It is just marked "W-W-W"
With the dashes between the w's
I have looked and cannot find any makers marks, maybe the jeweler knows something. I like it more just because I think it might be older than before they made them put carat marks on jewelry. Could be foreign. All part of the excitement for me.
Thanks guys! :-)
 
DANG THERE HOOOK YOU WERE REALLY REELING THEM IN . NICE RINGS AND COINS .
 
Awesome! Silver and gold! Congrats! You and the water work well together!
 
Nothing better then gold and silver...congrats..
 
You rock !! Great finds !!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom