Reverend B*IKE* Sr. Member Joined Jan 11, 2009 Messages 389 Reaction score 46 Golden Thread 0 Location YOU CON Detector(s) used Minelab SAFARI, AT PRO Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 24, 2018 Thread Owner #1 So I checked out the Coin machine Like I usually do. Found some nice foreign coins. Low And behold I found a wrist chain. I brought it home assuming it was Brass. But When I got a closer look i spotted the 14 K
So I checked out the Coin machine Like I usually do. Found some nice foreign coins. Low And behold I found a wrist chain. I brought it home assuming it was Brass. But When I got a closer look i spotted the 14 K
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,553 Reaction score 20,200 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 24, 2018 #2 Dang! Wonder how that puppy even got through the coin sled!
Hawks88 Gold Member Joined Aug 26, 2012 Messages 7,881 Reaction score 11,846 Golden Thread 0 Location Niagara falls Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 24, 2018 #3 Good eye. Congrats
T trdking Gold Member Joined Feb 28, 2015 Messages 5,148 Reaction score 7,926 Golden Thread 0 Location Fullerton CA Detector(s) used Minelab CTX 3030 AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 24, 2018 #4 We need a picture or it didn't happen! Please post that photo we want to see